Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

arley | three months old

Holy Moly the last three months have flown by!!

The Arley update: She prefers sitting(!) to tummy time, has discovered (and loves) her toes, is big into blowing bubbles, has started drooling (B started around this time too but was still a ways off from that first tooth), is a total twinsie to her big brother (like, identical!), loves chewing on her hands these days, sleeps 9-11 hours at night, wears 3-6 tops 0-3 bottoms & size 1 diapers,  babbles and coos and laughs (mostly at big bro), nurses 6-9 times a day, sleeps in her crib, loves laying on the changing pad, and is the sweetest little girl I ever did know.

Big brother is doing much better these days and we've really gotten into a good groove with the two kid thing. :) (He even asked me tonight if we could have another baby at our house- a baby brother this time!) He loves, loves, loves his sister and when they first see each other in the morning is my most favorite time of day. She eagerly watches the monitor for signs of movement, waves her arms and coos when she sees him waking up, he snuggles and smooches and reminds her of how cute she is when she comes to get him out of bed. They are about the cutest pair ever. Not that I'm biased or anything.


And mom and dad are still surviving. Going back to work (way too early) was maybe the hardest part of the adjustment for me and our house has taken a hit from it for sure (honestly I have no idea the last time I cleaned or our laundry was all caught up). I built myself in a little 'catch my breath break' so I'll be off work the next two weeks and am SO looking forward to that! I plan on getting in some one on one time with each of my loves and I'm not going back to work until it happens. :)


And speaking of work… I actually shot, edited and blogged a certain little someone's three month pics (just a few days late). You can go check more of her (and big bro) out over on the cbh blog! I'm biased but I think they're super sweet. :)

https://capturedbyheidiphoto.squarespace.com/blog/2015/7/1/arley-central-iowa-baby-photographer



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...