Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Crafty

Last year I started working on my "crafts" as soon as basketball season started. I have no idea where the time went this year but I didn't start feeling crafty until yesterday! I got a few little things done.... not bad for a couple of hours....

Practice run on the magnet board.... little one for Jackson's room because his daddy requested I make Jack something for his room. I love taking requests! :) My version of a Christmas card holder:

And some of the 50 magnets I made to go with it:Scarf I made to go with the new coat/hat Rusty got me for Christmas:

Board for Holly to hang some of her many necklaces from:

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are very crafty! I would have never thought of making any of these things! What are the "knobs" on Holly's board? What did you use to make the magnets? Very cute ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    The magnet idea I stole from a magazine a long time ago. It's just the little glass bead things (they used to put them in the bottom of flowers)and you super glue them to a picture and then a magnet. The little animal faces on Jack's is just scrapbook paper.
    And the knobs really are just knobs!
    I have a Window I made for Tracy that says Freeman's est. 2008 sitting in my basement. I forgot to bring it in May and keep forgetting to give it to you guys when you are up! I'll have to make a trip down this spring/summer with it!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the comment love. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...