Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

RAK #30










We made it to 30 random acts!!! This week's random act:

RAK#30: Hand out balloons (or another fun treat).
Who doesn't love special surprises!?! Visit the farmer's market, a park or another fun hangout spot and hand out a special treat. I'm hoping to do this one near my birthday, maybe yours is coming up too and it'd be a fun activity for you to do for the occasion? 
(Side note: I saw this idea on Drew B's blog and she said it got mixed reviews at first. I think it might be helpful if you're sure to say right away that they are free so parents aren't assuming you're trying to get them to buy something.) :)


Please join us (you can either catch up or just start where we are)! Check out this post for more info.
Happy RAKing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...