Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Sunday, February 8, 2015

baby girl bump pics

In case you missed it- I talked R into taking some baby bump pics. You can find more over on cbh. (And you guys- I didn't even photoshop out the bags under my eyes or the wrinkles. I feel like that's definitely note worthy. Full disclaimer, there was lots of makeup involved.) ;)



I feel like the bump is huge these days. Then I saw the above pic and realized it's bigger than I thought it was. Holy Moly. Also, if you look closely you can tell how much she was moving during the session. (And pretty much all the time.) There are literally pictures where you can see how she is laying and how my shirt is pulled into wrinkles from my belly stretching across to the other side. SO weird. (Related- she really does move like that pretty much all the time. The only thing I've found so far to calm her down is a bath. Pray for us.) ;)

This Wednesday will mark 34 weeks. Six weeks from yesterday is how far I made it with B. Six weeks from today is my locked in date on the baby pool. Six weeks from Wednesday is my due date. Six weeks from two weeks from now is likely when she'll decide to make her appearance. ;) Either way, we are getting closer and still haven't pulled out the baby gear yet. Anyone feel like washing and putting back together the carseat for her? ;) (Seriously though, why are those so annoying?)

And if you're interested in following my 'mini blog' these days, you can follow along on instagram. I feel bad it's turned into a mini blog these days but to actually sit at the computer and blog? Who has time for that?! ;)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...