Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Matthew

I was blessed to spend the afternoon with Matthew and his momma today (she's one of my friends that I beg to let me take pictures of their kids that actually agrees, ha).

And I know I should post sweet pictures like this one.
Or pictures of his contagious gap toothed grin.
Or even pictures that we tried to pose him for.

But my favorite thing about photographing Matthew is this.....
This little face full of personality.

I dare you to try to look at him without smiling.

Cracks me up. Every time.

Thanks for the fun afternoon, Matty J!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...