Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mojolocomobo Bakery

I know I've said before (a time or two) that tonight's guests are some of our favorite people.
Tonight I'll tell you a few of the reasons why.

1. They don't mind when we are lazy and order Casey's pizza instead of cooking (in fact one of them in particular was probably very happy about that).

2. The 4 year old keeps me in line, ie. when examining my plate, "H, what are you doing with all that food?!?"

3. After the boys ditch the dinner table and I start crying (sort of) (but not about the boys ditching the dinner table), the dad keeps me in check by saying, "It's okay, women are crazy. You can read all about it in the Bible."

4. These boys make the best Mojolocomobo Bakery business partners ever. Even if it's after bedtime.

5. As you probably saw on our 365 picture, we mad 85 cents. We lost half of that in the couch cushions. But these boys' faces lit up for paying customers was the highlight of my night.

6. And another reason I love them: look at what great bakers these guys are. They did each of their projects (mostly) completely on their own. And did a great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...