Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, July 15, 2013

RAK #26/27



I'm going to cheat again and put two in one week so I'm covered for this week's too. :)






This week's random acts:

RAK#26: Donate items to the church nursery.
Last time we worked in the nursery, I noticed they could use some new items. I'm sure your church nursery would take donations too. Toys, books, and bubbles! are always fun. Cleaning supplies, paper towels, napkins are always practical. If you're not sure what they could use, ask and I'm sure they'll have ideas for you!

RAK#27: Make a meal for a neighbor.
I thought this was already one but maybe not? So if you've done this recently, choose a new neighbor and make a meal for them. Maybe someone you don't know well (or haven't even met). We are spoiled with great and friendly neighbors. They feed us way more than we feed them so we have some major catching up to do on this RAK.



Please join us (you can either catch up or just start where we are)! Check out this post for more info.
Happy RAKing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...