Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Basketball

High School Basketball Season starts today.
Yes, that means our lives will be a bit different, a bit hectic, okay, a bit chaotic, until March.
No, I could not imagine life without Rusty coaching basketball.

He loves it. He's passionate about it. He's good at it.

Good luck this season to R and all of the other basketball coaches in our lives. May God use you to teach those boys a little about how to be men both on and off the court.
And to all of the fellow coaches' wives, I pray God will be with you and give you lots of extra patience through the season. (And be sure to call me, you know I'll be around!)

Go Bombers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...