Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Slumber Party: Maddox Style

Maddox, his mommy, and 'Doo doo' came up last weekend.
Holly & I met Hillary Saturday morning for the Race for the Cure then went dress shopping.
Since Rusty & I had forgotten to take Maddox's Birthday football to him on his actual birthday, he got to open it when he was here. I've never seen a little boy so excited about a football.
We also were watching reruns of Oprah and Maddox was doing the flash mob dance with them. He was so cute. He'd do every move then at the end say, "Again, again!" Thanks for the fun times buddy!


(The dance he was doing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yBFbAm8sQE )
(The quality on this one isn't the greatest. The original video I had posted was taken down due to copyright issues. If you haven't seen it and this link doesn't work, go to Youtube and search Oprah I Got A Feeling. It's so cool!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...