Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blogging funk....

Is it possible to just copy/paste a friend's blog post? My friend Mary posted about her blogging funk and I really could have copy/pasted most of the post and pulled it off as my own:

Friends, I cannot think of anything to blog about these days. Well, no, I take that back. I think of many things to blog about and then think ... that's better left for my personal journal.

I completely feel the same way right now. I have lots going on in my mind but then I wonder how much of it is blog appropriate and how much I want to share. My life has been so completely intertwined with so many other people's stories lately that I wonder what is fair for me to share as my story and what is not. So I jot down memories and think my personal journal is a safer place for now.



Mary also blogged about Women of Faith (where I got to see her and was SO excited!). I was also so excited about hearing Angie Smith speak. Hers is one of the very first blogs I started reading. I remember when her sweet Audrey girl was born. I have always admired Angie's faith, even especially on that day. I remember the interview Pete Wilson did with Angie and her husband Todd and I was just blown away. I've considered myself a 'Sunday' ever since.
I went to Women of Faith with Jen and her mom and had a great time with them. I'm blessed to have such awesome women in my life! (You included because I'm sure if you read the Hickstionary you are 1.) awesome and 2.) not a man..... )

Anyway, thanks for letting me continue to use my blog as my random thoughts piling point. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...