Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Talk To Me: What is it Like Living with Your Man?

So I was inspired by Kelsey's post last week about what it's like living with Eric and wondered what you guys had to say about the subject. So do share, what is it like living with your man????

Link up in the comments below or email me your link and I'll add you here:

Kelsey's answers

Living with Lisa's Hubby



Tabitha

Living with Rusty.......

you never get bored with the TV because you never get a chance to watch TV (unless you like watching ESPN).

you generally have green grass. or a man complaining about grass that is not green.

you get fed. He is awesome at manning the grill and recently has even taken on some recipes I've asked him to try. I try hard not to treat him like an 8th grader in the kitchen and honestly, he's getting way better than those guys. :)

you don't get to sleep in. If you try to, he'll make the bed right over top of you. Unless he's feeling guilty about having the boys over too late the night before in which case he may bring you breakfast in bed.

you are loved unconditionally. He is one loyal man. Kind of like a dog. Only not.



(Yes.... I realize it's the end of Tuesday.... I started this post last week when I was thinking about it and thought I would have time to actually type something and add a photo or two. No such luck of my schedule allowing for that but summer is just around the corner so maybe I'll finally get caught up around here. Or not.)

PS- He'd want me to add that you laugh. Because he's funny. ;)



NEXT TTMT:

A day in the life. What's it like being you for a day? Try to take some pictures on the hour if you can. I did something similar with the 10 on 10 in March. It was so fun (but probably because it was a fun day.... not every day is that exciting around here!) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...