Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Graduation

There's been a lot going on around here and I have totally, completely been ignoring the blog. (Sorry for the few of you that still check it daily!!) I have lots of catching up to do on here but I figured if I could post a couple events at a time, I might get there.

Here's R's beautiful sister, Mal. She graduated from ISU last week (two weeks ago? how long ago was that? the days have been blending into one another around here!).

We attended her ceremony at Iowa State (woo hoo!) and went out to eat with her and her boyfriend Shawn (on the right) that night. Saturday was her graduation and going away party. The next Monday she moved to Arizona. :( We are so excited for her and know God has big things planned for her as she takes on the world but we were so sad to see her move. (But this does give us an excuse to visit AZ more so we'll get to see Christa more!) :)

Here we are with R's sisters and Shawn. My sister already informed me that I look sickly in the photo so you don't have to check on me to make sure I'm okay. (I am!) It was a busy weekend and the migraine I had all weekend wasn't compatible with our calendar. (Which is a whole other story.... Kari could give you details on how that works for me when I'm riding in a car during an episode but I'd rather we pass on that... ha)

Anyway... can you tell I don't think in blog post thinking anymore? My thoughts are randomly jumbled, just like this update. What? You can blog without your thoughts being blog post style? Hmmm. I didn't know it was possible.

Hope you are all doing well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...