Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Beckett Claus

With R's crazy basketball schedule, tonight was about the only time that was going to work before Christmas for us to go see Santa. I showed B his picture from last year and asked if he wanted to go sit on Santa's lap and he promptly said 'no!' I wasn't sure how the evening would play out but we forged ahead. 
There was a surprisingly short line at Bass Pro and B waited (mostly) patiently by keeping himself entertained on the ATVs. 
When it was our turn I asked if he wanted to go see Santa. He said 'sure!!' and ran right up to Santa (causing the entire line plus all the elves to say awwww). 
Santa asked him what present he wanted for Christmas and B said 'train tracks!'
I was pretty shocked because we always ask him and he never answers. And also because Santa already did his shopping and did not get train tracks!! ;). 
He continued to talk about Santa the rest of the night and has since been calling himself 'Beckett Claus.' 
I have a feeling this is going to be our best Christmas yet. 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...