Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Summer '14 Road Trip (part 2)

After leaving the city (see part 1 for more on that)… we headed towards the beach! There's something about the sand and the water that speaks to my soul. I can't get enough. And yet I live smack dab in the middle of the US. Go figure. That said, the lake isn't too far of a drive and if you don't think too much about it, it totally feels like you're at the ocean. I'll for sure be back.

We stopped at Indiana Dunes before making our way up to Michigan. We stopped along several little Michigan spots and parks and stayed at the Grand Marina in New Buffalo. The loft was awesome and I kinda wanted to live there. It was definitely bigger than any apartment we've ever lived in.

Anyway…. the beach pics kinda speak for themselves. Sorry for the overload of pics here. ;)











LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...