Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Blessed

I am very blessed. But not very good at filling my "blessings jar." Even though I am blessed EVERY day, I'll fill in the days I can... (Sorry, it's been over a week, I can't remember every blessing... yes, I realize that's the point of the jar, I'm not actually filling...)

Friday- School dance. I have awesome kids. Have I mentioned that before? They are so great. They can be the nicest, most caring people. What a great age. I even had a student come thank me for coming to the dance. I'm not sure I would have thought to do that when I was their age. (And for all the teachers I've had over the years that I don't say "thank you" enough to, THANK YOU.)

Saturday- Ava & Isaiah. What cute kids. And so stinking smart. I think everyone that knows me, knows I always talk about Ava when talking about smart kiddos. I'm thankful for the smiles these kids can so easily produce. (And their parents are great too!). Actually, I didn't mention this in the Banana Bars post, but Ava (age 2) frosted the banana bars.

Tuesday- Rusty is a great husband. I am so lucky to be married to him. He gets up with the dog in the night and lets me sleep. What a guy. Plus he's a great dancer. For those of you that know the golf club dance, you should ask him to show you the jack hammer move. It's a good thing he doesn't have to teach that one to his students.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment love. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...