Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tweeb

My husband thinks I'm a Tweeb.

Sorry Facebook, it's been a great five years but I've lost that lovin' feeling.

I'm officially addicted to Twitter. Tweeter as my husband affectionately calls it. (No, he still hasn't been on... is it that obvious?)

I'm also addicted to blogs.

Does anyone else have Tweets and Bloggers in their dreams?
No?
Uhh.. Me either, that would just be weird......

I'm not a mom (sorry Dakota, unless I get a Mother's day gift from you, you don't count) but can definitely relate to some of this.

Yes, I saw it because someone tweeted it. How else would I find it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment love. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...