Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Does God Even Know Where I Work?

Have you ever felt alone? Like God was nowhere to be found? Like no matter how much you prayed, begged, and pleaded you couldn't find an answer, you couldn't feel Him? Have you ever felt that the lonely set of footprints in the sand were your own? 

One of the questions I had before starting the Esther study was why is God not directly mentioned in this book? And since He is not, why are we studying it?

Beth's answer in short was, God's name may not be in it, but HE'S ALL OVER IT.

He's all over it. There are times in my walk with Him that I feel very close to Him. I feel like I ask a question and BOOM, the answer is right in front of me. There are times when I doubt Him and BOOM, He gives me a concrete reason to trust. I know, without a doubt, at those times He IS all over it.

But....

To read the rest, visit the Complacency Challenge (and leave a comment!).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...