Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Get Real Wednesday!

Updated: Someone DID post a "Get Real Wednesday" (and even put inspired by me on it). Their blog is private so I cant link to it, but come over and I'll show you. I was so excited!! ; )
_____________________________________________________
So many of you gave me encouragement after yesterday's post via email, facebook, comments, phone calls, etc. that it got me thinking....

...and from that thinking, comes.....

Get Real Wednesday!

It's kinda like a blog hop. (Only not, because I don't have a clue how to set up a Linky and am not interested in finding out how because then I'd have to go set up another blog with a link on it to put on the linky because I wouldn't want the Hickstionary to be lonesome. But if there were a linky and if there were other people joining in, it would totally be like a blog hop. Only it's not.)

Ahem.

Without further ado.

Get Real Wednesday!

No, we're not showing off our homes, our cutest pictures of the week, or our Christmas decorations. We're (or, you know, I'm) showing off our (or you know, my) realness.

This week, I'm showing you my dusty kitchen cabinets (I know... you're disgusted that you eat food I make. Don't worry, these shelves are a long ways from the cookin').

And next week, if I have myself a little bit together for the day, I'll try to post you another "Real Wednesday" picture. Lord knows I've got plenty! :)

Post your own if you want! In the meantime, I'll be dusting my cabinets.... ick.

PS- Amy, this would be why over a year later, Jeff is STILL waiting on kitchen pictures from us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...