Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Hey, Sisters!


Back in October I posted about Sister Party.
Then Christmas stuff came up and life got busy. Spring wasn't much better.

But summer.

Summer is coming.

And it's the perfect time to get together with girlfriends!

Girlfriends that have been there for me through a lot. Girlfriends that bring me flowers, pray over me, call me on my way to work (and talk me into going in), wash my dishes, bring me halloween oreos, literally catch my tears in their hand, make my bed, kneel in front of my Lord with me, support me in every crazy venture I do, and just love me. And all my crazy self.

You've been really good to me lately. Always. But especially lately. Even when I don't deserve it, I'm so blessed to have such a strong support system. I appreciate you so much!

So (for real this time), let's have a sister party! Who's in? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...