Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lately...

...I've been shoot and edit happy. Well maybe not 'edit happy.' But definitely shoot happy. And spending a lot of time editing because of it. :)

And I am loving it!

(However if you haven't heard from me in awhile, it may have something to do with the hours of editing and other work I'm doing! Who knew it was so time consuming?!)

Shooting makes me smile. Especially when it's with kids as cute and funny as these guys.


This was at the end of their session and we were hiding out under the shelter from the rain. I had them lay on their bellies and he says, "Oh yeah, like for REAL pictures?!" You'll have to check out the capturedbyheidiphoto.com blog for that picture. Hilarious. He does not look thrilled to be taking 'real' pictures at the end of the shoot. But look at those muddy legs and toes. Obviously we didn't spend too much time taking 'real' pictures. Hope their mom didn't mind having to clean them up afterwards.

But muddy toes and big laughs are definitely a part of this hobby that I'm loving.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...