Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Emails from God

After my previously busy week, I finally had some time to catch up on some blogs. As I did, a certain blog link kept catching my eye from the sidebar of several blogs I read.
Funny because I hadn't remembered ever noticing that blog before.
At one point, I actually clicked onto the link, skimmed through the first post, saw the word infertility and clicked the little red x.
Not more than 10 minutes later I got an email from God (well it had a different name as the sender but I'm sure it was from Him). Urging me to go read that post.

So I did.

You might want to as well.
She puts into words my feelings of not being good enough. Of not getting that girl scout badge.

I'm also linking to the article she links to. This article talks about what to be to a couple facing that cross. I'm posting this here not for my friends but because I know there are a lot of people that read this blog facing that same cross and it may be helpful to them.
I would add to the article some of the gifts my friends have shared with me that have been a blessing. The text that simply says, "Stay Hopeful," the email "just checking in" and the countless hugs.

This life is not what I expected it to be. Yet, this life is blessed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...