Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jen!





Jen is one of my very best friends! She knows more about me than pretty much anyone (Rusty excluded) and still puts up with me! She knows my heart and encourages me when I need it most but she also keeps me in check! :) She has the best eye for detail of anyone I know (which is nothing like my squint method- yes it's crazy that she puts up with me!). She is so good at everything she does and such a good friend to everyone she's a friend to. She inspires me to do so much better! I met Jen at college orientation in 2001 and I've loved her ever since!
Thanks for being such a good friend to me through so many times, Jen! You are the best! I wish you the happiest birthday! Hope you have a great time celebrating during your break!


And Jen will be sharing her birthday with Baby M. The Smith family will be welcoming their 3rd sweet little girl today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...