Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ten on Ten

I participated in 10 on 10 today. I didn't realize it was going on until I saw Ashley's post right at 8:00 this morning so I started it then and made due with my iPhone camera. The day started out boring at the desk but ended quite well. (If I had been thinking I would have started at 11 or 12 instead of 8 but I wasn't and I didn't.) So anyway- here's a glimpse of my day. A little work. Some makeover action. A surprise pedicure. A surprise friend (Tina who lives several hours away was there at the same time!). A surprise (well not really a surprise but trying to go with the theme here...) baby visit. I'd say that last one is probably my favorite. Isn't she sweet??


Photobucket



Check out more 10 on 10 photos over at a bit of sunshine. And YES- I'm officially on spring break and so looking forward to a bit of sunshine of my own! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...