Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, March 21, 2011

We're Back

Hello again, bloggy friends! It's been awhile. I'm not sure I even know how to blog anymore. I hope to get pictures and blog posts up going again soon but first I have some major catching up to do around here. I'm working my way through the hundreds of emails I returned to and trying to take care of them on a priority basis- it's not working so well. If I miss yours, PLEASE email me again!
Jamaica was (of course) amazing. R & I kept saying it was the best week of our lives. I stood at the bottom of Dunn's river falls and was sure God made it just for me. It was pretty spectacular. I promise to try to get some picture posts up soon!
Happy Monday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...