Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Better than Pinterest

Okay. Get off of Pinterest and go check out Say Mmm right now. Seriously, go. Sign up for a free meal planner and drag the Say Mmm Clipper to your bookmarks bar. Then go find the website for one of those tasty recipes you have pinned on Pinterest and 'clip' it with the Say Mmmm Clipper. (Or go to this recipe for grilled chicken & pineapple quesadillas... it's a current fave at our house.) Not only does this 'pin' your recipes to your meal planner but it automatically reads the recipe and gives you a shopping list for the ingredients in it. You can edit the shopping list too so if jalapenos aren't your thing you can take them off the list. Then you can 'clip' 30 more recipes and your meal planning and grocery lists are made for the month. How cool is that??



*Nobody paid me to write this post. I just thought Say Mmm looked really cool and wanted to share. If you want to pay me in the form of a meal you clip though, I guess I wouldn't say no. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...