Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Friday, June 14, 2013

RAK #22



Last week's RAK was to feed someone.

How did you do??   





This week's random act:

RAK#22: Do something nice for the dad(s) in your life.

It's Father's Day weekend so let's do something nice for the dads in our lives. I was going to eat a bowl of cereal this morning but realized it was the last of the box and that's R's favorite part so I saved it for him. Does that count. ;) 



Where are some ideas you have for this week's? Hopefully you have some better ideas than me this week. :)

Please join us (you can either catch up or just start where we are)! Check out this post for more info.
Happy RAKing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...