Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Long Time Coming














Two of my favorite people, Mark & Laci, got married this weekend!





Mark and I went to school together from kindergarten to college graduation! He is the roommate I had the longest while at Iowa State. He and Laci (who is also from our hometown) started dating when we were in college. Needless to say, some of my best college memories are with these two! Seven years later, they are now married and Rusty and I went to Leon to celebrate with them on Saturday. (After Border Days, of course!)

Congrats!! Love you guys!


(Side note: Zach was taking money for
the dollar dance. Before I went up,
Rusty asked if I had a dollar. I said no, but I have a $5. He said, "You better get change!" He has got to stop listening to Zach's dad!!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...