Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Show us where you live: Master Bedroom

UPDATE:
I've painted (again). I'll get new pictures taken soon but here's a sneak peek:
http://601hicksfamily.blogspot.com/2010/01/movers-painters.html

ORIGINAL POST:

Kelly's "Show Us" this week: Master Bedrooms.

Love having drawers in my night stand. It is packed full.
(And yes, we have carpet in the bedrooms. Rusty wanted to carpet the entire house, I wanted wood throughout the house. So we compromised and put carpet in all of the bedrooms.)


Love this one. It is right above where I 'put on' my watch and wedding ring and such a great reminder of what the most important thing to 'put on' each day is.We are looking for a sconce to put on Rusty's side. Love some of the Pottery Barn ones.... anyone know where we can find a cheaper version? :)



The picture on the "live" shelf is just a reminder for me to print the picture I actually want to put in there. I finally put in the order for it yesterday.

Thought it would be fun to hang magazines here.... turns out we don't own any magazines so I had to use catalogs instead... oops.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...