Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

the post were i copy/paste facebook statuses because i have nothing inspiring to say

My alarm is going to go off in a little bit and tomorrow (today, I guess) is going to be a longer than normal work day.

Could you just pray for me? For Rusty? For some really good friends of mine? For some blog friends of mine? And for everyone else that I'm sure is in need of prayer right now.

Thanks, friends.

Goodnight.



Ang Peasley (Ang Kessel)

‎"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance." James 1:2-3

Abbie Bowen

Lord I love you and need you, but I dont understand you7 hours ago

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...