Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Shameless Plug v2.0

I've been busy booking photo sessions today. I opened up October booking at midnight today and in less than 14 hours, all of my full family sessions were booked. As I'm typing this, 170 visitors have been to the {captured by} heidi page today. I'm not sure if they were there to book appointments or view Holly's wedding pictures. But either way. Wow.
I'm completely amazed at the doors God has opened this year. I really never, ever expected this. In fact, I bumped my prices up (quite a bit, in my opinion) thinking business would slow down. It didn't.
I appreciate all of the support so, so much. I'm really amazed by it. (Have I mentioned that yet?) Really.
I have had so many friends ask about Christmas pictures. I'm going to try something new for them. Saturday, October 16th I'm doing mini-sessions. You can check out the details here on the cbh page. And let me know ASAP if you in on one. And just because we're friends, I'll extend the free 8x10 to people that are linked up on the Hickstionary till the end of the week.
Also, because we're friends and I know how tech savvy you all are, if you send me Christmas card template that I love (and don't already have), I'll give you $15 off your order. (Be sure to ask first though- I may already have the one you want so you wont need to purchase it!)

Anyway. Thanks again friends. Seriously. I was clearing pictures off my computer tonight (thousands and thousands of them) and couldn't believe some of the pictures I was looking at. Pictures in my kitchen! (Ha) Little babies that will be back for their 3rd session already. Families from hundreds of miles away. My first paid session. That maternity session.

Things have changed a bit since I had to move out the kitchen table for pictures. And there's more changes planned for the near future.

So fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...