Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Friday, October 22, 2010

A {cb}h Post.... for the D Family!

Okay... I don't normally do this... but this family's preview isn't scheduled to post until Monday and I couldn't make her (or Mary for that matter) wait until then to see her preview.... but I also didn't want to budge her up in the line. So to be fair (in a sneaky sort of way), I'm just showing her preview here. Until Monday. Then she'll be up on the main blog.
And by the off chance that a client reads the Hickstionary- and you were ahead of her in line and want to see your preview, I'll get yours ready for you too! Just let me know! :)


The D Family

In case you are like my husband (and I guess nearly all the rest of the population) and you don't get what the big deal is about blogging.... you probably don't get that this girl is a great friend of mine! Never-mind the fact that I didn't actually meet her until she showed up for family photos! :) It was soooooo much fun to meet this family (you know, in real life as opposed to the blog world), even though I already felt like I knew them when they showed up. I didn't plan it this way, but she was the last session of the evening that night so I got to chat her ear off forever before her husband finally got to take his family home.
And yes, I know, they're stinkin' adorable aren't they?! Thanks for coming up for photos! And thanks to Mairs for introducing us in the blog world! :)
Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...