Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Tag!

I was tagged by BP to answer the seven questions she gave me. Then I am to come up with seven questions and tag seven people to answer those questions.

These are BP's questions for me:
1. Do you exercise regularly? If so what kind of exercise do you do?
Not so much. I'm married to a PE teacher that workouts out enough for the both of us.... Does that count? Didn't think so... I walk, rollerblade, and ride bike when it's nice out. My husband drags me to the gym in the winter but I don't enjoy it one bit.

2. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Panera! (But only because that's what I had last night- this answer could easily vary)

3. Do you use plastic, paper, or reusable/recyclable bags?
I'm married to the best husband in the world... he does our shopping and he gets plastic. (gasp, I know. But we reuse them all the time, does that help?)

4. What is the best book you've ever read?
The obvious answer is the Bible. But I'm going with 19 Minutes by Jodi Picoult. It's been on my mind lately because it's been a hot topic of conversation with my homeroom. It's not even a book I like but it's very thought provoking, especially if you work with teens.

5. What is your favorite drink?
Orange juice almost every morning. Hot carmel apple spice if I'm feeling lazy. Moscato if I'm feeling festive.

6. What's a website you go to every day?
facebook. {captured by} heidi. under the sycamore.

7. Do you have a favorite charity? What is it and why do you support them?
Compassion. My husband and I have a heart for kids. All kids.

Here are the seven questions I am asking.
1. Do you prefer email, texting, phone calls, or face to face interaction? Why?
2. What are your favorite blogs?
3. If you could go anywhere, where would you go and who would you take with you?
4. Have you and your husband created any traditions for your family? If so, what are they?
5. What's on the menu for your favorite meal? (Recipes optional....) :)
6. What is your favorite date night?
7. What's your goal right now?


Now I am tagging the following people: (and posting with their answers- will that guilt trip them into playing?) ;)

Finney Family
Clayberg Chronicles answers
.blessed. answers
Smith Family
twice blessed answers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...