Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

{WB}H v.2.0

This post could alternately be titled, "Knock, Knock."
As in, Knock Knock; Who's there?; Orange; Orange who?; Orange you glad I didn't wear that flower necklace again? Har har. Happy Halloween! ;)

Wow. Another {wb}h post. This week might be a record for me in non-fickle post types.
Photobucket
{worn by} heidi
1.) (Very) Casual Friday and Hat Day. I didn't mean for this day to turn into an ad for the Gap Outlet. But I most definitely did not purchase all the outlet pieces in just one outlet stop. In fact, the white shirt story goes like this. My cousin and I were shopping at the KC outlet and she got the cutest green shirt. I loved it and was jealous that I didn't see it when we were there. A couple weeks later I was driving a group of students back from a school trip to TN. We made a QUICK stop at the Williamsburg gas station. I was positive I could run (literally- on my feet) to the gap outlet and be back to the van before all the students. I could, I did, and I was. And I still waited on them. In fact, I was so fast I had time to buy two shirts. Both the green and the white version. And they were $10 a piece at the time so it worked out in my favor to wait!
The Halloween bracelet I wear once a year. It's a gift from a parent of a former Formative Years kid (I think?).
2.) The grey sweater I bought in Texas when R&I were there in 2005. (Most of the clothes I wear are at least 4 years old- sorry about that). The other top- I'm pretty sure it's a pajama top.... You wont judge me though, right?
The necklace I made from kukui nuts from our Hawaii trip.
3.) R is loving the photographer job (thus the photo credits this week). I'm not comfortable on the other side of the camera but it helps me sympathize when I get back to my comfort zone. (Oh- you caught me blabbing off topic? Well there's nothing exciting about this outfit... the pieces are all really old)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...