Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Talk To Me

Okay. So I love the seven questions tag. I normally do not like that stuff. The email surveys people used to send out really bugged me.
But.
Maybe it was the questions (you know, what's your life verse vs. what's your favorite color).
Or maybe it's that my blogging friends are just really good at answering.
Either way. I'm loving the seven questions tag.
And truthfully- I wanted to tag more than 7. I wanted to tag Snappy Casual but figured Smith Family would. I wanted to tag Team Sullivan but figured Dillinger Family would. And I wanted to tag..... well you get the idea. I really wanted to tag 10 more but I'm a stickler for following the rules. Sometimes.
So that got me to thinking (you probably know from experience that these posts never turn out well... just stick with me) and I want to do a version of the 'Tell Me Tuesdays.' I'm going to steal questions from the amazing questions my tagees (oh shush, red squigglies) came up with- starting with the English teacher. And I'm tagging all y'all.

Ready?

(I don't care how you answer. Either in a blogpost and I'll add a link here or in the comments. Just play along! Got it, Feisty?)

We'll start with an easy one (you don't even have to talk about yourself... yet). ;)

TTMT#1:
What's your spouse's best quality?


I'll go first. ;)

(Okay... I said it was easy then I just deleted a paragraph about R. I didn't want to embarrass him so I'm changing my answer to.......)

R is funny. Humor is his way of dealing with life. He can laugh through anything and everything. You have to work really hard to be mad at or hurt by him because he makes it impossible for you to not laugh. Sometimes this irritates me. :) But I wouldn't have it any other way.

See? Easy! Your turn!!


Updated:
I'm going to have to start calling y'all out by name... feisty was on that quick. She set the bar high for everyone else. :)




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...