Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, May 27, 2013

365 WK 21

21-It's been awhile since I've posted a breakfast pic.

22- There's a good story behind why I have a picture of my mocs. I'll get around to sharing it one of these days.

23- If it's a day I could actually sleep in, B is up by 7 am. If we need to get out the door, he'll easily sleep until 9:30 before I finally have to wake him up. Poor buddy!

24- Face painting, field events, people watching, huge playground. All that fun stuff and all B wants to do is play with the mud and rocks.

25- This is the only picture I took all day and B was clearly not in the mood to sit still for a picture.

26- Tailgating in the garage while daddy grilled in the rain. We had lemon meringue s'mores too. Yummy.

27- We spent most of rainy Memorial Day inside working on house projects but we did use the break in the rain to set up B's new playhouse he got from his grandma. He thinks it's pretty cool.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...