Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

RAK #20

Two thirds of the way there!



Last week's RAK was to let someone know you appreciate them. I stuck a couple notes in the mail.

How did you do??   





This week's random act:

RAK#20: Offer to babysit for someone.

I remember when B was tiny and people knew I didn't feel comfortable leaving him with a sitter. It made my day (week month!) when family/close friends offered to watch him. Do you know someone that you could offer free babysitting services for? I'm sure they'd love a date night. And if you need a date night, feel free to drop your kids off here! :) (No really, I'm serious!) I think I'll set up a couple babysitting party nights for the summer and take our friends' kids for the night for them. Let me know if you want to drop your kids off at Camp Hicks. :)

Where are some ideas you have for this week's?

Please join us (you can either catch up or just start where we are)! Check out this post for more info.
Happy RAKing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...