Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hair.

People keep asking me how long it takes to straighten my hair.

I don't.

I: Wash. Condition. Rinse. Comb straight. Air dry.

I use dry shampoo on the days I don't wash it.

Other than occasional hair spray, I don't use product.*

I haven't had it colored since before B was born.

I used to get it cut every two months but post B it's been more like 6 months in between cuts (yikes).

I switched to cheap shampoo when I left my other job. (But I do miss the good stuff.)

And on the oh so very rare occasion that I would be taking a cell phone selfie in the car, my husband gives me the 5th degree wanting to know what in the heck I'm doing.

Good question, babe. Good question!





So there you have it. What my hair looks like 90% of the time. I know those of you that asked are disappointed that this is my hair's true identity. I'm sorry.




*Unless it's curled. It takes a lot of product to get this hair to curl. If you have stubborn hair like me, hair starch is amazing to get it to do what you want.


Here's hoping you are having a better hair day(s) than me! (Chances are high that you are!)  :)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...