Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

RAK #19




Last week's RAK was to help out a friend or neighbor. I think I mentioned last week that my neighbor helped me finish this one while working on a painting project. Hopefully I didn't mess up their walls too bad! :)

How did you do??   





This week's random act:

RAK#19: Tell someone you appreciate them. Let them know why. Be specific.

I got the sweetest email from a client/friend (I first met her when her family came to {cb}h for family photos but I would definitely consider her a sweet friend now). She just let me know I was appreciated and it really made my day. One of the perks of my job is that if clients think you do a good job, they let you know so by leaving a tip. That is always amazing but what makes my day even more is when they just email or call or send a note to let me know that what I do matters. I'm guessing their's someone in your life that would love to hear they matter too. Let's let them know this week! It can be an email, a text, a card, a phone call, whatever! Just tell someone you appreciate them and let them know why. 

Where are some ideas you have for this week's?

Please join us (you can either catch up or just start where we are)! Check out this post for more info.
Happy RAKing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...