Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

RAK #17


It's time for another week of Random Acts of Kindness!

Last week's RAK was to do something nice for your spouse.  How did you do??  





This week's random act:

RAK#17: Pick up the tab for another person.

I think this is one of my favorites. A local radio station always promotes this one during RAK week and I think it's so fun. So if you can, take care of the bill for a person in line behind you at the coffee shop, fast food drive thru, gas station, grocery store or even more fun- your favorite cupcake shop or frozen yogurt place! 

Where are some places you could do this at?

Please join us (you can either catch up or just start where we are)! Check out this post for more info.
Happy RAKing!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...