Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Monday, January 27, 2014

me and my boys

I had kind of planned to post these a really, really long time ago- right after Christmas cards were all sent out... but when you never get all your Christmas cards sent out (how am I so bad at that?), it complicates things. Since it's nearly February and I still haven't gotten all those cards sent out, I'm just going to go ahead and give up on that dream and just go ahead and post the pictures of me and my boys. :)





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...