Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oklahoma Christmas

We spent the weekend in Oklahoma celebrating Christmas with family. Amy hosted a fabulous Christmas Shindig (of course!)!

Amy's little boy, Drew, is just a couple months younger than Maddox so they always seem to have a ton of fun together. They played several hours with only a couple of minor meltdowns. Very impressive!



This is our hostess with the mostest, Amy. She's an awesome cousin and friend. She is the Amy from my very first blog post that inspired me to start my blog in the first place. She is also my photography teacher so when I finally learn to use my camera and can post good pictures on my blog it will be to her credit! :) Thanks for everything, Amy! You are the best!


Here's 2/3 of the bunch. Hopefully one year soon we'll be able to get everyone together on the same weekend!

Isn't Jett adorable!?!

This is my other favorite cousin (yes, I have a few of them) Tracy. Her dog had a book written about her (famous dogs run in the family!) and she was reading the book to Maddox.

The second annual "everyone wears matching pajamas and doesn't look at the camera" picture.

Merry Christmas (#1)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...