Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

PS- Go Bombers

I cant log off without mentioning my fabulous friend (and fellow coach's wife) Meredith! I had a great time (as always) with her at the game. Her husband is the head coach at Carlisle so we have two games each season to sit together! They are expecting their first baby boy in January (yes, in the middle of basketball season!).


(I had to matte it to crop out a face over her shoulder. Although I should have kept it in to make myself look better than at least one person in the photo! :) She is one of those pregnant women that most women don't like, look how beautiful she is!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...