Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Birthday!


Saturday, we had a surprise party for my mom (am I allowed to tell she turned 60?)! She claims she had no idea, but we are all pretty sure she knew.
April 3rd is also my grandma's (39th) birthday so it was a double celebration.


There was lots of cake.

And lots of help opening presents.

(I like this picture because I was blessed to get this amazing cookbook as a gift not too long ago- when I got it back from my mom it had drool on it. When she opened it her friend said, "Is that the cookbook you've been talking about?!?" I'm pretty sure she liked this gift.)

Happy Birthday, Mom and Grandma!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...