Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

LAST CALL

LAST CALL for free photo sessions!! If you got the freebie email from me and are wanting to book your free session, please let me know by Wednesday, April 14.

My calendar is filling up fast! (I'm booking through the end of July right now.) And THANK YOU so much for all of your support!! I'm loving it!

________
Updated: It's funny to me that someone clicked they like this post. -Probably my "business manager." =)

__________________
Updated (again):
Freebie sessions are now full. If you didn't get in on them, head over to my new blog. There's a special there NOW!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...