Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Sing Sing Sing!

To say this has been a crazy week (okay, month), would be a gross understatement.



But.

As I was walking into work, thankful for a Friday, I was determined to choose joy. I was singing His praises.


Then.

I got an unexpected piece of information within minutes of walking in the door.



"My God is still the same God as he was before."




But I had a really bad attitude anyway.


I'm so thankful for friends that have weathered this storm with me this month (and continue to do so). And put up with my bad attitude.

And I'm so thankful for His new graces everyday. And His unending love for me. Even with said bad attitude.



For that, I can sing.

(You know, after spending the last 7+ hours with lots of great people!)





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...