Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Week in Review

This picture pretty much sums up my week.

Trying to get 10 things done at once.

(and not necessarily being great at any of them.)


In this case, pulling the P Dub lasagna out of the oven while trying to get a quick picture of the day before getting out the door in heals.

And then not using it as my 'picture of the day' after all.



Tomorrow starts a fresh new week. One where I get another chance to do it all again and hopefully not screw up as much as I did this week.

I love Sundays.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...