Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Right now isn't the easiest time for a lot of my friends. And when I walk away from some of them, when they cant see me, the tears come to my eyes.

And I cant imagine if I'm feeling this way, how they must be feeling.

And flowers cant fix it.

Today, as I was pulling out of the parking lot, I saw one of my friends walking to her car.

And I could see the pain on her face. And my own tears started rising up.

I said a quick prayer (again) for her (and my other friends). And then I prayed that God would grant some comfort to me over it as well.

ThenIturnedtheradioupandwantedtoforgetaboutitallforjustalittlebit.

And of course the song that came on made me cry. And made me talk to Him.

Flowers cant fix it.

But. HE. can.

And He will.


"No one will ever be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I have been with Moses, I will also be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you." Joshua 1:5
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to
prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11

"And we know that in all things God works for the good for those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." -Romans 8:28

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...