Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Blessed

Blessed.

I am.

I am blessed with the best friends. I know a lot of people say they have the best friends, but I actually do. Really. I have pictures to prove it. And I'll work up a post one of these days about all the life that's been happening around here lately. When I have the gumption. (Actually, my friends have taken care of everything else... maybe one of them will take care of that too. Ha. Just kidding. Unless one of them wants to go to work for me tomorrow (wait... one sort of took care of that for me today too.....) Man, they really are the best!)

I am blessed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...