Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Cheerleaders

I was never a cheerleader (unless you count that 6th grade phase where us girls would sit on the sidelines of the big recess football games and copy the high school cheer girls).
I'm not really great at it. (And by not really great, I mean I would make a terrible, no good, very bad cheerleader).
But God urges us to cheer each other on so 'give me a rah' I try.
I'm not the best at it. Especially lately. I've been pretty absent. ie: I've gotten emails from friends addressed to "my elusive friend." Gosh I'm thankful they still call me friend. :)
I've always known I have great friends. But lately, I've realized I have an amazing cheerleading squad. I've gotten sooooo much encouragement and love from some amazing people in my life lately. I appreciate it. I need it. I'm so grateful for it. You guys really are the best. And I'm going to have a friend party to thank you all just as soon as you know when. :)
Love to you all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...