Welcome to the Hickstionary, a landing spot for all things H family.
I'm Heidi. He's Rusty. And together we have our beautiful babe, Beckett and a furry menace, Dakota.
I mostly use this space to brag about how awesome the kid is, whine about how naughty the dog is & share an occasional deep thought.
Thanks for hanging out with us as we figure out this [blessed] life!

If you are looking for my photography blog (where words don't tend to fall out of my mouth nearly as freely), visit {captured by} heidi.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Superhero Cape

I thought the windy day would be a great day to get a picture of a superhero cape blowing in the wind.... I thought wrong. It didn't work out so great so I stuck it on the back of a chair indoors instead. Maybe tomorrow I can get one of the P boys to model it for me. :)
But until I get better pictures... here is an example of a superhero cape. The webbing is sewn into place with velcro at the ends. I can do several color combinations on the capes with either stars or initial symbols on the back. The capes are 27" long but I can make them shorter if you need it. Currently, I'm not shipping them out (because I think it would cost more in packaging and shipping then it's worth) so you'll need to be able to pick them up from me. Cost is $10. Let me know if you'd like one! :)




Ideas of crafty orders I'm taking:

Superhero capes: $10

Flower Hats: 3/$25

Ugly Dolls: $20

'Hold Fast' or 'Walk Worthy' necklaces: $20 (I'm not taking custom orders on the necklaces because my skill level is lacking. I'll send you a picture of your necklace before you purchase to see if the 'character' of it suits you.)

Magnetic Boards: $25

Chalk Boards: $15

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...